“Providing support for people undertaking projects that will make a positive difference to the natural living environment, in land, sea or air, rural or urban.
We support grassroots organisations and individuals, and academics who are working with on-ground community groups.
We are looking for projects about flora and fauna conservation around Australia. These projects should involve any of the following:
- monitoring, recording and sharing data
- delivering community education
- providing community capacity building (e.g. training)
- research and science
Here are dates when the rounds open and the application form appears online:
- 1st July 2022 (funding released August 2022)
- 1st October 2022 (funding released November 2022)
- 1st December 2022 (funding released February 2023)