“Providing support for people undertaking projects that will make a positive difference to the natural living environment, in land, sea or air, rural or urban. We support grassroots organisations and individuals, and academics who are working with on-ground community groups.”
Online EOI’s for small environment grants are opening on December 1st, 2022 (funding released February 2023)
Wettenhall Environment Trust are looking for projects about flora and fauna conservation around Australia.
These projects should involve any of the following:
- monitoring, recording and sharing data
- delivering community education
- providing community capacity building (e.g. training)
- research and science
– Projects must be directly making positive changes to biodiversity conservation in Australia.
– Projects should have some short term outputs, but also have long term objectives and values.
– Projects should show the following: enthusiasm, collaboration, passion, innovation.
For more information, please see the Can you Apply page.