The Sustainable Regions Grants from the NAB Foundation support the development and implementation of regional approaches to:
- strengthen co-ordination and collaboration between environmental groups, business, landholders and government,
- involve the community in practical on-ground action to improve the environment, and
- implement regional solutions to environmental challenges.
Grant amounts will start from $100,000 to $1,000,000 payable over a maximum period of up to three years.
There are two grant types on offer within this category:
- Thrive Grant: Thrive Grants help initiatives or organisations to become sustainable, scale or collaborate and move to their next stage of growth,
- Seed Grant: Seed grants build, test or pilot innovative ideas or help organisations get started through core operations and capacity building.