The 9 Valleys Project engaged directly with the Martindale community through an information session, site assessments and a technical workshop to identify existing biodiversity values and opportunities to retain, protect and enhance these values through suitable on-ground activities to improve landscape connectivity across the Hunter Valley.
- Blackbutt Reserve, Addison Road, New Lambton
- Abermain District Landcare
- Broke/Bulga Landcare
- Belmont Wetlands State Park
- Arbre Close Reserve, Carey Bay
- Book review: “Who’s Minding the Farm”
- Do you have a small farm or semi-rural block?
- Ask a Plant Nerd: By Gum, Where Did That Come From?
- Communities Environment Program Funding
- Wonderful Wombats