Landcare Australia’s 2018 Drought Assistance Grants program is now open to support Landcare groups and the farming community located in intense drought declared areas in NSW and QLD. The aim of the program is to help farmers to build drought resilience through implementation of on-ground projects, workshops and education.
A total funding pool of $40,000 (excluding GST) is available for 5 grants of up to $8,000 (excluding GST).
We are looking for Landcare projects that focus on the implementation of land management practices, and on raising community awareness to help increase resilience, mitigate the risks and reduce the impacts of drought conditions. The timeline of the project funding and activities is of up to a maximum 1 year.
If you have a project that aligns to the description above, please submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Landcare Australia Community Portal by Friday 9th November 2018 (5pm EST).
To submit an EOI:
1. Login to the Landcare Australia Communities Portal .
Your username is your email address. If you have applied for a grant on the portal in the past, your username will be your email address. If you have not applied for a grant before, you can register as a user here.
2. Select ‘Landcare Australia Project Expression of Interest.
3. Press the ‘Create Application’ button.
4. If you wish to leave a partially completed EOI and edit your it later, select the ‘Save” button.
5. To continue working on your application, log back into the portal following point 1 and 2. Click on your Grant Application Name (e.g. GA-00006543) at the bottom of the page and press the ‘Edit Application’ button.
6. To submit your application, select the ‘Yes’ to the ‘Is EOI complete?’ question.
7. You will receive an automated email confirmation when your EOI has been successfully received by Landcare Australia.
For questions about online EOI submissions, please call Landcare Australia on (02) 8440 8803 or email email@example.com