The Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife invites applications to support revegetation activities for communities in the Local Government Areas (LGA) listed as impacted by the 2019-20 bushfires
Applications close: Sunday 30 April 2023, unless the funds are expended prior to this date.
The grant program aims to provide funding for field projects that will have a direct restoration outcome for the 2019-2020 bushfire impacted LGAs:
- Enable communities to rebuild their local environments devastated by the 2019-2020 bushfires.
- Support the restoration of key habitats and ecosystems needed for healthy landscapes within the LGA’s impacted by the 2019-2020 bushfires.
It also aims to support the FNPW priorities of:
- Protecting our native flora and fauna: Ecosystem regeneration, threatened species protection, and wildlife corridors
- Emergency response: Bushfire Recovery nurseries, tree planting, and biodiversity restoration
- Educating and inspiring: Corporate days, volunteering programs, training
GRANT GUIDELINES – FNPW Restoration Grant Round 4 Guidelines Sept 22